Update: Drop-In Center Temporarily Relocated to Bellingham High School
In an amazing story of partnership, the Mission’s Drop-In Center temporarily relocated to Bellingham High School on March 20 to keep people safe in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Your help is needed during this time of uncertainty. Please donate today.
The principal of Bellingham High School recently visited the Drop-In Center. Hear Dr. Miller’s thoughts on how the partnership is going and something she’s been touched by! And here’s another video showing you what the Drop-In Center looks like on an average day.
Visit here for FAQs about the relocation. If you have questions or concerns about the shelter relocation, contact Jessica Hess at: email@example.com or 360-733-5120 ext. 103.
Located at 2020 Cornwall Ave, the Drop-In Center is open 24/7.
The purpose of the Drop-In Center is to love on neighbors who are experiencing homelessness. We hope that providing food, shelter, and care for our friends will give them hope, let them know they have incredible value, and encourage life-change. We welcome all. If you’re looking for a bit of help or a chance to accomplish your goals, we would love to meet you. Here’s how to get in touch with us.
At the Drop-In Center, you’ll find:
- A safe place to stay, night or day
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day
- Showers and public restrooms
- Welcoming, supportive staff and volunteers
- Community-oriented atmosphere
- Optional Bible and prayer time
Onsite Partnering Organizations:
We’re so grateful these organizations have prioritized coming in to the Drop-In Center to connect with folks.
- Law Advocates
- Project for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)
- Opportunity Council’s Homeless Outreach Team
- Sea Mar Community Health Center
- United Healthcare
- Bellingham Public Library
- Compass Health
- Community Paramedics
- GRACE Team (Whatcom County & SeaMar Community Health Center)