Located at 1013 W. Holly Street, the Drop-In Center is open 24/7.
The purpose of the Drop-In Center is to stabilize incoming guests, introduce them to a lifesaving relationship with Jesus Christ, offer services, and provide a motivational environment that encourages life-change.
- 150 men and women can stay at the Drop-In Center each night
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily
Using this space to shelter this many people is a temporary solution to meet an emergency need. We continue to look for a permanent location to help meet the growing need.
At the Drop-In Center, you’ll find:
- Community-oriented atmosphere
- Reading material and games
- Cafe Renovare: Guests complete a chore or donate a dollar for a coffee or espresso
- Optional chapel, worship, and Bible Studies
Onsite Partnering Organizations:
- Law Advocates
- Project for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)
- Opportunity Council’s Homeless Outreach Team
- Sea Mar Community Health Center
- Frank Haskell Lions Eye Clinic (Visit the Clinic’s website for more information, income qualifications, and forms.)
- United Healthcare
- Bellingham Public Library