A safe haven for those in desperate need
Since 1923, Lighthouse Mission Ministries has provided shelter, meals, and compassionate services to men, women, and children of Whatcom County in need – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Lighthouse Mission Ministries (LMM) has grown to a four-building campus and now includes nine different overnight shelters, a drop-in center, an eye clinic, and a childcare center. As a Christian gospel ministry, LMM is completely supported by our generous local community. The LMM Foundation also supports the Mission with expansion projects and large non-general fund purchases.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe in the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Lighthouse Mission Ministries Staff
Hans Erchinger-Davis – Executive Director
Rachel Tinnell – Development Director
Bridget Reeves – Program Director
360.733.5120 ext 110
Justin Reeves – Operations Manager
360.733.5120 ext 103
Steve Clark – Men’s Ministries Manager
360.733.5120 ext 136
Carrie Sinclair Wolcott – Women’s Ministries Manager
Aaron Speyer – Men’s New Life Chaplain
360.733.5120 ext 113
Justin Mattix – Drop-In Center Ministries Manager
360.733.5120 ext 132
Lighthouse Mission Ministries Board of Directors and Foundation Board
LMM Board of Directors
President: Gary Haveman
Vice President: David Cottingham
Secretary: Sarah Willett
Treasurer: Joseph Wilson
LMM Foundation Board
President: Del Bosman
Request a Speaker
Several of our Mission staff are ready to share with your group, business, or church. Let us know if you’d like us to speak about the Mission or more homelessness in general. We can adjust to the time frame you need (from five minutes to an hour+). Staff have previously spoken at:
- Clubs and Associations
- Sunday School Classes
- Church Services (Brief Announcement or Full Message)
- School Classrooms
Or if you’d like to come to us, we have a conference room that can be reserved for up to 14 people. Or bring your group on a Mission tour (see below).
Arrange a Tour
Fill this out or call (360) 733-5120 to let us know you’d like to come on a tour. Groups and individuals of all ages are welcome. Our four buildings are accessible and equipped with ramps and elevators. We welcome hearing from you and would love to show you around!
We’re always able to lead tours Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm. Special arrangements can be made for weekend or evening tours depending on staff availability.
There are no open positions at this time.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and LMM Employment Application through the appropriate link above.