Join our team!
Looking for internships? Click here!
We’re looking for student interns who are willing to serve 12+ hours per week for an academic quarter. Many of our interns graduate with a job in their field because of the experience they gained here!
We are always accepting resumes for our continuous list of candidates. To submit your information, click here, indicate the type of role you are seeking and direct any employment inquiries to email@example.com.
Working at Lighthouse Mission Ministries is more than just a job
- It’s about serving men, women, and children who are homeless
- It’s about making a difference in Bellingham and Whatcom County
- It’s about changing lives for eternity
- It’s about God’s love in action
Healing homelessness with Christ’s power and love
To be a consistent friend to those in homelessness that they become God-dependent healthy members of society, with such impact that our community points to Jesus Christ.
We are boldly Jesus-centered.
We are passionately committed to the poor.
We are a healing community, grace-based and radically hospitable.
We are innovative, collaborative and scrappy.
We are listeners, truthful and accountable.
We are thankful!
Please apply if you …
- Are a Christian
- Have read our mission, vision, and values above
- Agree with our Statement of Faith
- Have compassion and empathy towards people who are homeless
- Have the skills and passion you’ll need for the work we do and are willing to learn
- Want to be part of a grace-based and radically hospitable team