Join our team!
Working at Lighthouse Mission Ministries is more than just a job
It’s about serving men, women, and children who are homeless
It’s about making a difference in Bellingham and Whatcom County
It’s about changing lives for eternity
It’s about God’s love in action
Healing homelessness with Christ’s power and love
To be a consistent friend to those in homelessness that they become God-dependent healthy members of society, with such impact that our community points to Jesus Christ.
We are boldly Jesus-centered.
We are passionately committed to the poor.
We are a healing community, grace-based and radically hospitable.
We are innovative, collaborative and scrappy.
We are listeners, truthful and accountable.
We are thankful!
Please apply if you …
- Are a Christian
- Have read our mission, vision, and values above
- Agree with our Statement of Faith
- Have compassion and empathy towards people who are homeless
- Have the skills and passion you’ll need for the work we do and are willing to learn
- Want to be part of a grace-based and radically hospitable team
Current Employment Opportunities:
Shelter Support Staff – Apply through Craigslist Ad