Walking alongside men in the healing process towards a transformed life.
It is our goal to work diligently to equip and empower men for long-term success in life and help to restore every aspect of their life: mind, body, and spirit.
Equipping men for the future with:
- One-on-one case management
- Connecting to resources for education, legal support, job training, & housing
- Classes in recovery, life skills, finances, and spiritual growth
- Work therapy – men participate by helping out around the Mission
- Behavioral health stabilization
- Substance use accountability
- Building a community support network
- Prayer and pastoral counseling
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided every day.
- Stabilization dorm for those first entering the program
- Main Dorm: 20 beds for men
- Special Needs Dorm: Serving 14 men with special needs, Whatcom County provides mental health support
- Medical Respite: One bed for a man referred by PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center