Walking alongside men in the healing process to provide hope of a transformed life.
It is our goal to work diligently to equip and empower men for long-term success in life and help to restore every aspect of their life: mind, body, and spirit.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served every day in the dining room to men residing in this building.
- Men’s Shelter: 40 beds for men
- Extended Stay Shelter: Housing six advanced working residents
- Special Needs Shelter: Serving nine men with special needs, Whatcom County
provides mental health support
- Medical Respite: One bed for men referred by PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
Equipping men for the future with:
- One-on-one Case Management
- Legal Support & Advocacy
- Education & Job Training
- Money Management & Credit Repair
- Work Therapy by participating in jobs around the Mission
- Behavioral Health Stabilization
- A Community Support Network
- Career & Housing Support
- Prayer and Pastoral Counseling