Walking alongside men in the healing process towards a transformed life.
It is our goal to work diligently to equip and empower men for long-term success in life and help to restore every aspect of their life: mind, body, and spirit.
The Ascent Program is a nationally certified provider of the Genesis Process & Programs, an evidence based relapse prevention program for substance use and other self-destructive behaviors. The program combines biblical teachings with evidence based clinical practices to heal many of the wounds that afflict our neighbors experiencing homelessness.
The Ascent Program now offers on-site state certified outpatient treatment for men in the program. Staff licensed by the Washington State Department of Health offer assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for people struggling with substance use disorders. Our community partner, Lifeline Connections is helping to support this new effort with clinical supervision and training.
Equipping men for the future with:
- One-on-one case management
- Connecting to resources for education, legal support, job training, & housing
- Classes in recovery, life skills, finances, and spiritual growth
- Work therapy – men participate by helping out around the Mission
- Behavioral health referrals
- Substance use treatment
- Building a community support network
- Prayer, discipleship, and pastoral counseling
- Intake dorm for those first entering the program
- Main Dorm: 28 beds for men