The Mission of Agape Home: Achieving sustainable transformation for women and families in crisis, through an environment that is both compassionate and disciplined; driven boldly by Jesus-centeredness and bolstered with the best practices our community can offer.
The Agape Program is a nationally certified provider of the Genesis Process & Programs, an evidence-based relapse prevention program for substance use disorders and other addictive behaviors. The program combines biblical teachings with evidence based clinical practices to heal many of the wounds that afflict our neighbors experiencing homelessness.
The Agape program is a 1-2 year residential recovery program that assists in connecting individuals to the best resources our community has to offer while moving them through a person-centered recovery program. Our program residents can expect to have all of their basic needs taken care of so they can build a lifelong foundation in their recovery journey!
Equipping women for the future with:
- One-on-one case management
- Family focused care plans
- Connections to resources for education, legal support, job training, & housing
- Classes in recovery, life skills, finances, and spiritual growth
- Work therapy – women participate by helping out around the Mission
- Behavioral health referrals
- Treatment for substance use disorders and other addictive behaviors
- Building a community support network
- Prayer, discipleship, and pastoral counseling
Please fill out this application and follow the instructions on the form to submit it.
We look forward to talking with you soon!