At Agape, guests find a place where they can escape the victimization, hopelessness, and/or addiction that led them to our door. This allows them to create a better future for themselves and their children.
Agape Home is a community where women are working on goals with a case manager, taking classes here, doing chores, and participating in house meetings.
Equipping women for the future with:
- Safe, confidential shelter
- One-on-one case management
- Life skills classes (i.e. Safe People, Boundaries, Christianity 101, Relapse Prevention)
- Three daily meals (served in the Mission dining room)
- Emotional, social, and spiritual support and encouragement
- Family-like community
- Substance abuse accountability
- Referrals to other community agencies
- Art therapy
Please fill out this application and follow the instructions on the form to submit it. (Paper applications can be requested at local Bellingham social service agencies.)
We look forward to talking with you soon!