At Agape, guests find a place where they can escape the victimization, hopelessness, and/or addiction that led them to our door. This allows them to create a better future for themselves and their children.
Agape Home is a community where women are working on goals with a case manager, taking classes here, doing chores, and participating in house meetings.
Equipping women for the future with:
- Safe, confidential shelter
- One-on-one case management
- Life skills classes (i.e. Safe People, Boundaries, Christianity 101, Relapse Prevention)
- Three daily meals (served in the Mission dining room)
- Emotional, social, and spiritual support and encouragement
- Family-like community
- Substance abuse accountability
- Referrals to other community agencies
- Childcare center
Please fill out this application and follow the instructions on the form to submit it. (Paper applications are available at the front desk of Lighthouse Mission’s Drop-In Center at 1013 W Holly St and can be requested at local Bellingham social service agencies.)
We look forward to talking with you soon!