Vision & Values
Healing homelessness with Christ’s power and love
To be a consistent friend to those in homelessness that they become God-dependent healthy members of society, with such impact that our community points to Jesus Christ.
We are boldly Jesus-centered.
We are passionately committed to the poor.
We are a healing community, grace-based and radically hospitable.
We are innovative, collaborative and scrappy.
We are listeners, truthful and accountable.
We are thankful!
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe in the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.