How to Take Action
On average 237 people are sheltered each night, 600+ meals are served each day, and countless encouraging conversations happen between guests, volunteers and staff. All of these services and so much more are provided by generous people like you!
- Giving Financial Support
- As someone who cares for the homeless and the Mission that serves them, you can give to restore people through Christ — today, tomorrow, and beyond. Any size of gift will make an enormous difference.
- Support and care for homeless men, women, and children for years to come
- Receive valuable tax benefits now
- Contribute to Mission growth opportunities in the future!
- Lighthouse Mission Ministries is 100% funded by individuals like you, as well as local businesses and churches.
- Make a Difference: Your volunteer efforts directly impact the lives of individuals experiencing homelessness. You contribute to creating a positive change in your community.
- Support Those in Need: Lighthouse Mission Ministries provides essential services to individuals facing homelessness, including shelter, meals, and support. Your involvement helps ensure these services are delivered effectively. contribute to creating a positive change in your community.
- Encourage Social Responsibility: Volunteering promotes social responsibility by actively participating in addressing community challenges. It sends a powerful message about the importance of giving back.
- Prayers for the Lighthouse Mission
- Agape Home: That guests have tenacity to stay on the path of healing: for staff to continue seeing God work in our guests Women & Children
- Base Camp: Healing and restoration for guests For staff: health, boldness and with spiritual and medical needs. Confidence in their identity in Christ
- Ascent Men’s Recovery Program: That guests find holistic healing and sobriety and adjust to transitions, that staff can love guests well and also set healthy boundaries
- Prayer Walk: join us for a guided prayer walk, check out our prayer map here!