Local celebrities have been challenged to put their culinary expertise (or lack thereof) to the test!
Come taste the Delicious as these chefs compete for the highly acclaimed alias of “Top Chef” while supporting the hungry and homeless in Whatcom County who use the Mission’s Drop-In Center.
Taste Appetizers, Entrees, Soups, and Desserts, then vote for your favorite in each category!
Saturday, April 2
5:00 PM Doors Open
7:00 PM Awards Ceremony Begins
Mount Baker Rotary Building | 1753 Front Street, Lynden, WA
$25 Suggested Donation
Beer and Wine | $5 by the glass
- Praise 106.5 – Listen here
- Bogaard Hay Company – 1718 Main Street, Lynden, WA
- Len Honcoop Gravel, Inc – Learn more here
- Northwest Propane – Learn more here
- Tiger Construction – Learn more here
- The Woods Coffee – Visit their website for locations!
- Manna Insurance Group – Learn more here
- Westside Building Supply – Learn more here
- Van Wingerden Greenhouses – Learn more here
- LaserPoint Awards and Promotional Solutions – Learn more here
Your business name should go here! If you’re interested in sponsorship, click here: MD Sponsor Letter